SINTRA – Achieving Sustainability through INTRApreneurship
SINTRA e-learning platform will give you access to the Training Program of the project, which is comprised of the following training modules:
- Understanding the organisational context and its potential for sustainability-oriented development.
- Provisional assessment of intrapreneurial initiatives' sustainability impact.
- Identification of sustainability-focused innovation opportunities and prospects using internal and external sources of ideas.
- Assessing one's own potential to innovate and add "sustainability value".
- Defending the merits of ones' intrapreneurial ideas and working with the organisation's management on sustainability issues.
- Formation and operation of intra-organisation intrapreneurship teams for sustainability-focused development
In order to login to the platform please click "Log in" (in the upper right corner of the page) and on next step enter your username and password that were given to you by the project’s national contact point. Click here to download the user's manual.
Interested users, who are not signed up yet on the platform can self-register and enroll themselves in the desired platform’s training modules!
In order to do so, they must first create an account by clicking here. After this process, they can log in the platform (in the upper right corner of the page) by entering their username and password they defined during registration.
When logged in the platform, the users can see the available training modules and self-enroll in the desired ones.
For any question or inquiry please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to the Project coordinator at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SINTRA Project Team
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.